Deze retro blog geeft je diverse styling tips van mezelf, Miss Poppy. Je kunt hem verder volgen op Miss Poppy's Gazette
Ten basic pieces to start a vintage chic wardrobe:
- Ballerina's, you can wear them at the office, on holidays or for an afternoon shopping. Comfy and elegant.
- Capripants, they are alround summer trousers for women, if you combine them with a white blouse, you have a classic chic look.
- A cardigan, this items goes almost on anything, and is superhandy for when it gets a bit chilly.
- A chanel coat, you can wear this coat for any occasion and it fits well on a classic dress aswell on your favorite jeans.
- Camelcoat, this is a classic wintercoat that gives you immediately that stylish flair. If you can affort it buy one in cashmere or at least a good synthetic fiber.
- A white blouse, this is a great basic piece that fits for any occasion and on almost anything. It's chic and simple. It can be pared with jeans, a long skirt, shorts and much more.
- Kitten heels, these can replace your killer heels on the weekday. Most of them are comfy enough to walk in all day and the're still very flattering.
- The little black dress, yes I coudn't make this list without that. Dependant on the occasion, you can combine the dress with a jeans jacket, silk scarf or pumps.
- Navy sweater, everyone remembers Brigitte Bardot in her striped sweater. This sweater is exceptionally great to wear on a stormy day at the beach. Try to get one with a boatneck.
- Plissé skirt, yes I know not everyone likes them and you have to be careful not to turn into some stiff nanny. But combined with ballet flats and a French twist in you hair, you can look super sophisticated.
This is only a small list but it's a start.
Heb je na dit alles gezien dat je nog wat stukken te kort hebt? Ga dan even op de webshop kijken voor inspiratie.